Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while he got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

His best days will be some of my worst

  He finally met a girl that's gonna put him first
While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
I'm falling to pieces


You got her heart and my heart and none of the pain

You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains
Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name


p/s uhh, smlm mimpi lg..:(