Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

is it H1N1??

NO!!!...the doc said that im just having normal fever..so negative k guys..huhu
my body temperature was 37.7...not reach 40 yet..so that is why i was classified as normal fever not H1N1 laa..
i got terrible cough. i can feel the pain inside my throat. and it made me uncomfortable in every situation except sleep.haha
i bought a large bottle of 100PLUS...(order from doc)..but still it didn't recovered..sigh*
latest news i got, about 18 people have been kuarantin in my ipgm for 10days...
look its getting worse from day by day..
one of them is my classmate,shida..get well soon-miss u
guys, watchout!

No comments: