Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

yeay now her turns

today was a fairytale..bla3...ok, now is her turns. before this my dad was. remember on 9th was his birthday. so on 23th, my mom la plk... eh2..today is a special day..huhu. (bkn sbb kene bjemur tgh2 pdg k)..but it is my mom's bday..hoho..58th birthday!!!..im soooo happy you are my mom and soooo i wanna say i love you and wish you a soooo very best birthday.


A Mom gives hope
When life is low
A Mom's a place
Where you can go
A Mom is honest
A Mom is true
A Mom is precious
My Mom is You

Happy Birthday to YOU
  i find myself wondering... did i give you your due.. for all that you have done for me. did i ever thank you? for all of my childhood memories. for helping me deal with life's stresses. for helping me accept my defeats and celebrate my successes? or for teaching me the value of hard work, good judgement, courage, and being true. the laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared. did i ever thank you? if i have forgotten, im thanking you no. you taught me right from wrong... i hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated. i hope you, instinctively, knew all along. this birthday wish is only half as much mom , as it ought a. have a better birthday than Queen Birthday of Birthday land. (calling u now)

From your ever loving daughter
 
*****************************************
not forgetting..same date but differ year.. today is also my roommate's birthday...miss zahraa cantikk!..haha..wishing u happy sokmo, and would meet the best guy ever..huhu..;)
xmo masham2...cenyum cket..peace :P

No comments: