Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

aBaH...

Happy birthday to the best dad I know,

A father I love and respect,
A dad who fulfills all his duties
To teach, to guide, to protect.
If everyone had such a father,
A really good dad like mine,
The world would be so much better,
It would look like God’s own design.
Dad, I cherish your birthday, 
because when you were born,
I got a role model
to show me how a man should be.
Especially on your birthday,
I compare myself to you.
I aspire to your strength
in making hard decisions
that can’t be avoided.
I appreciate your good character,
your respect for others,
your willingness
to lend a helping hand
even if it’s inconvenient for you.
On your birthday,
I’m so very grateful for your love,
a fatherly love that gives me
purpose and direction
as well as peaceful inner security.
Dad, on your birthday, let me just say...
there are no words to express
how grateful I am that you were born
and that you are my dad.

happy 55th birthday abah!!!


p/s uh, esk 10.10.10..syed muzaphar kawen.tidakkk!:(




 

No comments: