Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

U & ME??

Every day that I'm here with you 

I know that it feels right 
And I've just got to be near you every day every night 
And you know that we belong together 
It just had to be you and me

because u bring out the best in me,

like no one else can do, t

hat`s why im by ur side,

that`s why i luv u...

                                                -a love poem that u gave to me

                                                            -at that time,im speechless and i                                                                                                                             felt like im dying..honey,u r so so sweet..                                                                                                                              thx God! i got u..

My love, There's only you in my life the only thing that's bright
My first love, you’re every breath that I take you’re every step I make
And I. I want to share. All my love with you. No one else will do...
And your eyes. Your eyes, your eyes. They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun
Forever. I'll hold you close in my arms. I can't resist your charms
And love. Oh, love. I'll be a fool
For you, I'm sure. You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind
'Cause you, you mean the world to me
I've found in you. My endless love

And, YES. You'll be the only one. 'Cause NO one can deny
This love I have inside. And I'll give it all to you
My love, my love, my love
My endless love




No comments: