Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

A vacation to Langkawi Island (8-10may 08)

I had the fortune to visiting Langkawi Island for a second time. I went there with my parents. Just 3 of us only. Hehe. .Pity to my brother, because can`t join us..He had the exams on Sunday. So my mum didn’t allowed him, and told him just do the revisions very well..haha..We arrived at Kuala Perlis about 5.30 a.m. then, by 6 o`clock we got onto one of the ferries that took us to langkawi island. The journey by ferry was very pleasurable, even that was my second time..huhu...About an hour later, we arrived at that island.

In my own view, there were many changes there. Till I can`t recognize it at first. More developed and a lot of buildings.

We checked into the hotel on the island. The rooms quite ok la...although not 5 star, but pretty good! We took the rest before went out for shopping..After Zohor, we went to Padang Maksirat for shopping...its shopping time...but for my mum n dad ler..haha..Especially for my mum...she bought a lot of things like kain sarung batik. I’m just looking around n busying with my camera, snapping pictures..haha..Also visited at field of burnt rice.

Later, we were back to hotel for prayers…next place is...plaza langkawi.. hehe..This was my turn..Sorry mum n dad..haha…I bought a lot of chocolates n other things…Not forgetting, souvenirs for my friends..hehe. Miss u all lah..

For the next day, also our last day in the island..We continued shopping..idaman suri is the place..There was many things there...but mostly, hardware r...beside, we also went to Langkawi parade..Huhu. We checked out from the hotel at 11 something la..because my dad just booked it till 12 noon on that day..

Soon, it was time to leave. We had spent 2 days 1 night only. That`s ok la. I was really enjoyed. We stepped onto the ferry that took us back to kuala perlis. I carried with me my belongings and precious memories of the wonderful island…huhu…

No comments: