Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

back to campus..

tonight will be the night that i`ll leave kelantan..over again...dont make me change my mind..i would leave to kuantan...lalala....hahaha...(rosak lagu!)..huhu
today, i spend rm150+rm30+rm20=rm200 laa...uhh
i bought perfume from the body shop at kbmall, and then went to al-ikhsan to but bag adidas and slipa jepun..haha..in the evening,i took laundry and shopped some food...so altogether almost rm200+ laa..uhh..when i think back again..uhh OMG.btl ke aku ni???ive not done my packing yet because there were so many things that i wanted to bring along with me..huhu..my ticket is at 1.00am..so,i think i`ll sleep first and then wake up maybe at 12.30am-rushing to the bus station..just near my house..5minutes way..really2 near.believe me..haha.about the assignments..proudly i would like to mention it here that...none of them were finished.haha..im so so lazy..dunno why??
lastly,take care mom,dad and everyone.so long and good bye!!

No comments: