Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

long distance


There's only so many songs.That I can sing to pass the time. And I'm running out of things to do. To get you off my mind. All i have is this picture in a frame. That I hold close to see your face every day. With you is where I'd rather be. But we're stuck where we are. And it's so hard,you're so far. This long distance is killing me. I wish that you were here with me. But we're stuck where we are. And it's so hard,you're so far. Now the minutes feel like hours. And the hours feel like days. While I'm away. You know right now I can't be home. But I'm coming home soon,coming home soon. All i have is this picture in a frame.




p/s.. aku d sni, ko nun jauh d sane..rindu ko dowh ;)

No comments: