Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

i can't find it anymore


Black symbolize my life before
As I was left alone in the rain
With a black rose from which I came
Lying cold with the munificent claim
With pain of which I gain.
Dark was my world
I beg that you left me alone,
With my pain, I’m not insane
Sunlight please touch me
So I can crawl from the brawl.
Then a sip of light passes through the wall
When I thought, I would surely fall
That I could not understand at all
But I hang to the impenetrable wall
That’s when the wall cracked and fall.
Now I hang to the White light
That shows me to the right flight
Even it glows in the dark of night
That’s when I knew that I now right.

No comments: