Great souls endure in silence

~00~Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose~00~

Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

demo speech!!

for demo speech, i demostrated on how to make potpourri..huhu..actually, this brilliant idea i got from dlah, my bestfriend..i asked her what im gonna do for demo speech..n i said that i wanna make something that related to flowers..hmm and then she suggested that..ha why don`t you make potpourri...also required flowers,since u want it..that`s why i love u..huhu
so,i did it..but i think that was not my best performance..i got seriously nervous when im doing it..in addition, the strangers came into my class and watched me..i felt down..how poor me are..why i always got disturbed by this sort of!..i can`t do the best if the people came in and paused my performance..but never mind.past is past.it was also my fault..i can`t handle or control my nervousness..that is what madam said to us...uhh sigh(again)..

No comments: